Volunteers transport clients in the volunteers’ vehicle to do grocery shopping, attend appointments, or participate in social activities in the community.
- This service is provided by volunteers and is contingent upon their availability.
- All volunteer drivers are 21+ years of age, hold a valid BC driver’s license with a minimum of 5 years driving experience, a clean Driver’s Abstract, and appropriate insurance coverage.
- All Volunteers must have a clear criminal record check for all programs.
- Vehicles and drivers are not able to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Clients are responsible for all parking costs.