Family Dynamix acknowledges that we deliver services on the unceded territory of the Ktunaxa people”
The Good Food Co-op offers a food box of fresh fruits and vegetables once a month. The fruits and vegetables are purchased at a reduced rate from AG Foods. Family Dynamix 250-342-5566.
The Good Food Co-op is a partnership between the Family Dynamix,
AG Valley Foods, Kinsmen and Legion, and a team of dedicated volunteers.
|Final Order Date||Pick up Date|
|May 8, 2019||May 15, 2019|
|June 12, 2019||June 19, 2019|
|July 10, 2019||July 17, 2019|
The orders must be placed (and paid for) by the second Wednesday of each month, and will be ready to
be picked up the following Wednesday. Any food not picked up on delivery day will be given to the Food
Pick Up Location: Invermere Legion before 10:00 AM
Columbia Valley Food Bank Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays 1 to 2 PM
Recipes of the Month
Lemon-Dijon Pork Sheet-Pan Supper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 4 cups)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook and stir first six ingredients until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses.
- Top half of each tortilla with spinach mixture; fold other half over filling. Place on a griddle coated with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side. Cut quesadillas in half; if desired, serve with sour cream.