COLUMBIA VALLEY GOOD FOOD CO-OP
The Good Food Co-op offers a food box of fresh fruits and vegetables once a month. The
fruits and vegetables are purchased at a reduced rate from AG Foods.
Family Dynamix 250-342-5566.
The Good Food Co-op is a partnership between the Family Dynamix,
AG Valley Foods, Kinsmen and District of Invermere, and a team of dedicated volunteers.
Final Order Date
Pick up Date
August 8, 2018
|August 15, 2018|
September 12, 2018
September 19, 2018
|October 10, 2018||
October 17, 2018
The orders must be placed (and paid for) by the second Wednesday of each month, and will be ready
to be picked up the following Wednesday
Pick Up Location: Invermere Legion before 10:00 AM
Columbia Valley Food Bank Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays 1 to 2 PM
Third Wednesday of the month 5:30 to 7 PM
Some fun things to do!
July 19, 2018 Andy the Musical Scientist Radium Library 10:30 am Invermere Library 1:30 pm
Kids Mission Impossible Camp Main Street Fun and Games
Senior Walking Edgewater Hall Thursdays 9 am Invermere Fridays Bakery 9:30 am
Greek Veggie Salad
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can small pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Add enough dressing to coat, toss and refrigerate overnight.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat grill for high heat.
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce,
cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.