We are looking for an experienced Director of Program Management to join our team of vibrant, sincere, and professional individuals. You will be responsible for the planning, developing, implementing, and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the services delivered by Family Dynamix. You will provide inspirational leadership to ensure every program is delivered successfully and add the greatest value to the organization.
The Position: Continuing Part-time
Hours: 30 hours per week
Schedule: Flexible weekdays, evenings and as required
Start date: Immediately
- Managing the day-to-day operations of all the programs
- Providing support and supervision of program staff
- Hiring, mentoring, and managing the entire team
- Planning programs from start to completion that includes creating processes, deadlines, and milestones
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in a related field is preferred
- Three years recent related experience including two years supervisory and administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of program management principles, a feminist perspective, and a strategic mindset, being able to anticipate and manage work issues.
- Working knowledge of MS office 365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. will be an asset
The Director of Program Management is accountable to the Executive Director
Submit a resume and cover letter to Pat Cope, Executive Director, Family Dynamix, Box 2289, Invermere, B.C., V0A 1K0, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline: Open until filled
PS: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.