Early Years Coordinator, Part-time 1 year Term Position
Hours: Up to 14 hours per week
Start Date: Approximately June 15th, 2020
Schedule: Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
The Early Years Coordinator plans and implements activities for families and their children under six, related to Early Childhood Development from Canal Flats to Spillimacheen.
- Offer parenting support information and/or programs to support children’s social and emotional well-being.
- Provide access to early intervention information, referrals, and/or services.
- Provide health promotion and prevention information and/or services.
- Provide information and/or linkages that support young children transitioning to Kindergarten.
- Provide information on child care programs available in the local community.
Other functions include coordinating the Columbia Valley ECD Coalition, development and networking, planning, promotion, evaluation, reporting, budget preparation and sustainability planning.
The Early Years Coordinator is accountable to the Director of Program Management and in her absence the Executive Director.
Two year post-secondary in a human services discipline and one year related experience. Other appropriate combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Application process and deadline:
Email a resume and cover letter to Purnima Gosavi, Director of Program Management, Family Dynamix Association at email@example.com by 4:30 p.m., June 8, 2020.