We are looking for an experienced Early Years Coordinator to join our team of vibrant, sincere, and professional individuals. This position plans and implements activities for families and their children under six, related to Early Childhood Development from Canal Flats to Spillimacheen.
Position: Part-time 4.5 month Mat Leave Term Position
Hours: Up to 12 hours per week
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Offer parenting support information and/or programs to support children’s social and emotional well-being.
- Provide access to early intervention information, referrals, and/or services.
- Provide health promotion and prevention information and/or services.
- Provide information and/or linkages that support young children transitioning to kindergarten.
- Provide information on childcare programs available in the local community.
Other functions include coordinating the Columbia Valley ECD Coalition, development and networking, planning, promotion, evaluation, reporting, budget preparation, and sustainability planning.
The Early Years Coordinator is accountable to the Director of Program Management and in her absence the Executive Director.
Two-year post-secondary in a human services discipline and one-year related experience. Other appropriate combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Application process and deadline:
Email a resume and cover letter to Pat Cope, Executive Director, Family Dynamix Association at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m., November 15, 2021.
PS: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.