The Family Support Institute (FSI) has volunteer Resource Parents (RP’s) who will support you by:
- Providing emotional support
- Guiding you to community resources
- Attending meetings with you; taking notes; debriefing afterwards
- Mentoring and coaching on advocacy
- Providing training opportunities
- Sharing successes, celebrating families and more!
Come learn more about FSI’s model of support, their projects or even how to become a Resource Parent yourself!
Family Support Institute of BC
WEDNESDAY MAY 29 , 2019
1:00 –3:00 pm
525 13th STREET
Snacks and refreshments will be provided
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for accessibility options . 250-231-7712