The Caring Community
The Columbia Valley Food Bank is a non-profit society serving residents from Canal Flats to Spillimacheen.
How to access the Food Bank
Come to the Food Bank, located on 7th Avenue – below and behind the Youth Hub. We’re open Tuesday & Thursday from 1 to 2 pm. Please bring government identification for yourself and for each person in your family.
Clients, please note the new processes in place at the Food Bank in response to the COVID_19 pandemic. Call them prior to coming for a hamper, please.
- Located on 7th Avenue – below and behind the Youth Hub.
Our mailing address is:
Invermere BC V0A 1K0
Mail a cheque to Box 2141 Invermere BC V0A 1K0. We issue charitable donation tax receipts for donations over $20.
Put your non-perishable food donation into a drop box at local grocery stores. Please check expiry dates.
Most needed items (cans):
- pasta sauce
- brown beans
- tuna and salmon
- soup and
- peanut butter (jars)
- The Organization
- Our Centres
- Violence and Abuse
- Counselling & Support
- Youth Outreach
- Life Skills for Youth with Diverse Abilities
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Services
- Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP)
- Prevention Education Advocacy Counselling and Empowerment (PEACE)
- Good Food Coop
- Food Bank
- Family Support Work
- Women’s Information & Safe Homes (WISH)
- Women’s Outreach
- Lending Libraries
- COVID-19 Response