To foster mental, social, physical and financial wellness in the Columbia Valley.
To provide social supports, counselling, housing and employment services that empower our community to thrive.
- To administer and support programs that enhance individual and community living.
- To assist parents to educate and raise children with good self esteem, personal initiative and minimal emotional problems by offering effective parenting courses, workshops, lectures and by operating a resource centre.
- To cooperate with other organizations, whether incorporated or not, which have purposes similar in whole or in part to the purposes of the society.
- To receive, acquire and hold gifts, donations, legacies and devises.
- To develop, own, provide and manage affordable housing.
The board governance model that we operate with is Policy Governance®, this model is an integrated board leadership paradigm designed to empower our board of directors to fulfill their obligation of accountability to our agency.
We use partnerships, knowledge, experience and innovation to encourage community and individual wellness in an accessible and supportive environment.
Family Dynamix Association is a registered not for profit society based in Invermere, serving the population of the Upper Columbia Valley from Spillimacheen in the north, to Canal Flats in the south, and including Brisco, Edgewater, Panorama, Radium Hot Springs, Wilmer, Windermere, Fairmont Hot Springs, and Dutch Creek.